Excellent Book: Charlie Munger For All Seasons
- 1. Wells Fargo had a glitch.
- 2. Trump IS Not Wrong On Everything. Just Roll With It
- 3. One thing about doing something dumb is that you’re unlikely to do it again.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals was “TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.” And it was “REALLY INTERESTING HOW MANY HIGH-GRADE PEOPLE THAT TOOK IN”
- INDEX FUNDS MAKE LIFE MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOUNG MONEY MANAGERS.
- Deep Revision Of US Tax System Is A Good Idea
- On China: (i) The Chinese government ‘really tries to help its companies’. (ii) Chinese people ‘actually believe in luck’ (iii) Gambling is a ‘national deficit’ (iv) The Chinese have one problem, they like to gamble. (v) Lifting so many from poverty in China is a big achievement.
- I admire the life of a doctor more than I admire the life of a derivatives trader and I hope you do too.
- Rationality is a moral duty. If you have the capacity to be reasonable, then you you’re morally obligated to be reasonable. https://www.facebook.com/groups/charliemungersays/